Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Help me out!

So I thought it would be fun to have a little more interaction on this blog.  I'm counting down the days until Jeremy comes, and ultimately until I head home.  I'll be posting every 2 or 3 days with the current number of days remaining and with a fun fact.  Maybe something I've learned, read, seen, or done over the past couple days.  Please leave your fun fact in a comment so I can enjoy it as well! I love you guys! Thanks for taking this journey with me!

Last night I felt the true healing power of prayer.  It's amazing when you invite the Holy Spirit to be present how truly real He is.  Ask God to fill you with the Holy Spirit each morning, I am!

79 Days.

2 comments:

  1. Many times it is HIS peace, that is unexplainable - during times when all things human say you shouldn't feel peace. Thank You, Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read "Forgotten God" by Francis Chan? I think you would love it! Miss you girl - can't wait till you come home! Love, Mir

    ReplyDelete