Sunday, June 5, 2011

11 Days

As a gift for taking care of the girls, Scott and Mimi gave Jess and I a free night at the Humuya Inn along with a full body massage and pedicure!  Talk about a great day.

Yesterday Jess and I went to the Inn around noon and were able to completely relax and enjoy a Saturday full of absolutely nothingness.  I ended up sitting on the roof and reading for the majority of the day, besides getting my first massage, free dinner at the Inn, and then a sweet pedicure.  Only to wake up in a comfy bed, in an air conditioned room, more reading on the roof and then a delicious fruit and cereal breakfast.

One thing I'll miss about Honduras: Some of the most delicious (not to mention inexpensive) mangos, bananas, pineapples and guavas I've ever had!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful, relaxing day! (And I've never had a massage either!)

    ReplyDelete