Thursday, April 14, 2011

63 Days

One of my favorite things during my day has come to be the time I spend with Andrea.  She comes to my room during her free period everyday (which is also my free period).  We just just sit and chat, listen to music, sometimes she helps me grade, or we both do work.  No matter what we do, I have grown to love her friendship.  I am so thankful for Andrea and her love for the Lord.  Seeing a high school girl so devoted to loving God is a beautiful thing.

Andrea and I

3 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful thing! Reminds of another girl I remember when she was a high school girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you have Andrea and the Crooks as special friends their in Honduras. Looking at the two of you in the picture, you could be sisters!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We really need to get a better picture. This was from the beginning of the year. Maybe we'll have a photo shoot soon:)

    ReplyDelete